Registration for the 24th ENOTHE Annual Meeting 2018, Escola Superior de Saúde do Alcoitão, Portugal is now open.
The registration fees for 2018 remain competitive and in return offer excellent value for money. The fees are each subdivided based on the World Bank Economic Status of the country:
|Category by institute/organisation member country economic status||Lecturer/academic/researcher||Student
To register please complete the Registration Form and return by email to email@example.com.
The final date for registration is Friday 21 September 2018, 17.00 CET.
Terms and Conditions
- If you register for the Annual Meeting you agree to have your photo taken by conference organisers for publicity material.
- You are eligible for a full refund if you cancel your registration before 1 September 2018.
- You are eligible for a 50% refund if you cancel your registration between 1 September 2018 and 21 September 2018.
- You are not eligible for a refund if you cancel your registration between 22 September 2018 and 3 October 2018.
The ENOTHE Board and office met with the organisers of the 24th ENOTHE Annual Meeting 2018 in Portugal on 16 April 2018.
ENOTHE Board and office with the organisers of the 2018 Annual Meeting in Portugal.
The full day was spent discussing the progress of the planning and preparations for 2018 Annual Meeting.
Marie-Antoinette Minis, President of ENOTHE, Silvia Martins and Nuno Moreira, lead organisers from Portugal discuss the teaching space to be used for presentations and workshops at the 2018 Annual Meeting.
The Hanneke Van Bruggen nomination period for the 24th ENOTHE Annual Meeting 2018 is now open.
If you would like to nominate an Occupational Therapist please read the Hanneke Van Bruggen Lecture Guidance Notes (PDF 71.8 kB) and return a completed Hanneke Van Bruggen Lecture Nomination form (DOCX 41.2 kB) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st May 2018.
The Marketplace application period for the 24th ENOTHE Annual Meeting 2018 is now open.
If you may be interested in having a stall then please read the Marketplace Information (PDF 279.3 kB) and return a completed Marketplaces Application Form (DOCX 70.6 kB) to email@example.com by 14 September.
Abstract submissions are now open for the 24th ENOTHE Annual Meeting 2018, Escola Superior de Saúde do Alcoitão, Portugal. The deadline for submission is 1st May.
To submit an abstract please create an account and login to our conference website- enothe2018.exordo.com
At the end of 2017 Annual Meeting we introduced the hosts of the 2018 Annual Meeting, Escola Superior de Saúde do Alcoitão (ESSA), Portugal. The host lead is Silvia Martins and the meeting will take place on 4-6 October 2018.
The Escola Superior de Saúde do Alcoitão (ESSA) is a private higher education establishment and is a pioneer in Portugal in the training of occupational therapists, physical therapists and speech therapists. It is located in the Estoril-Cascais-Sintra triangle, next to the Rehabilitation Medicine Centre in Alcoitão – Alcabideche.
The title of the meeting is “Learning from the past and shaping future education for OT“.
The call for abstracts will go out in February 2018.
The themes for the abstracts concentrate on:
1) European Year of Cultural Heritage
- Where the OT past meets the OT future
- Celebrating broad diversity of cultural heritages
- Belonging to a common European space
2) Educate the educators – Internationalisation of Curriculum
- Internationalised learning outcomes: 21st century skills competences
- Interprofessional teaching & learning & assessment
- Joint programmes: connecting bachelor, master: allied health
- Personalized learning & teaching generation Y and Z (why?)
3) Health 2020 – 2030
- Health inequalities
- Sustainable development goals
- Strategic reasoning
- Integrated health care