The COHEHRE Annual Conference 2018: ‘Rapid change in Health and Social Care: opportunities and threats’ is your chance to bring home best practices, new contacts and a host of other benefits for you and your institution to enjoy.
The main topics of the conference will be:
1. Building resilience
2. Innovation and co-creation
3. Developing entrepreneurship
The conference will take place at Arteveldehogeschool in Ghent, Belgium on 18-20 April 2018.
Register early and benefit from lower registration fees.
iCal • Send COHEHRE Annual Conference 2018 to Google Calendar
ENOTHE are pleased to announce “Innovations in Occupational Therapy” taking place on the 27 February 2018 at Karol Marcinkowski University of Medical Sciences, Poland. This is the first conference in Poland, dedicated entirely to Occupational Therapy.
We are pleased to announce that the University Miguel Hernández is organizing the:
IV INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY (CITO).
The aim of CITO is to be a platform for the dissemination of the research and developments in the practice of occupational therapy in all areas.
The Congress will take place on 9, 10 and 11 May 2018 in the Congress Palace of Alicante.
The OSE Conference 2017 was held at HAWK University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Hildesheim, Germany, on September 8th – 9th 2017. This was a great opportunity for occupational therapists and scientists to come together that are interested in Occupational Science from around the world.
ENOTHE’s presence at the Conference was represented by Vice President and Project Coordinator, Johanna Stadler-Grillmaier. Members of the occupation-based social transformation and participatory citizenship ENOTHE project groups were actively engaged in the programme, as well as ROTOS.
“The work of the network is coordinated by the Executive Board which consists of seven members.
As well as the Chair person, Secretary, Treasurer and one General Member the chairperson of each of the three committees are also members of the board. The committees are Website/Social Media Committee, Conference Committee and Research Committee. The positions on the board are decided between the members of the board following election.
We aspire to a diverse membership of the board, to include persons from the East, South, West and North of Europe, and to include at least one person who is from a discipline other than occupational therapy and one student.”
We look forward to hearing from you!
“A number of positions are becoming available on the board in September 2017. We are therefore inviting nominations from those interested to join the Board and to forward the work of the network (see nomination form).
- Please submit your nomination form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th September 2017. Please attach a short statement (one paragraph) to support your application. This will be available to members on our website during the election period.
- Names of nominees will be posted on the website and voting will take place over a two week period (20th September – 4th October).
- All those wishing to vote should email email@example.com to register. This will also ensure that we have your correct contact details.
- Voting will be via Google polls and details will be sent to all those registered to vote.
- Results of the election will be announced by October 15th, 2017 with new board members taking up their posts immediately following the announcement.”- text from Occupational Science Europe.
Occupational Science Europe is a network for people interested in exchanging ideas, developing the knowledge base and keeping in touch with colleagues with an interest in occupational science.