This year ENOTHE were pleased to welcome Associate Professor Sylvie Meyer from University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Western Switzerland who delivered the prestigious Hanneke van Bruggen Lecture, to a very large audience. Sylvie’s lecture was entitled ‘In pursuit of the professionalization of occupational therapy’.
You can view English and French versions of the lecture here:
To read more about the recent Joint Congress click here.
Would you like a source and outlet for debate and research about OT Education?
An international group of OT Educators are working to establish the Journal of Occupational Therapy Education. Contact us if you would also like to be involved.
Bethan Collins: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carol Hills: email@example.com
For those of you who are able to attend the Joint COTEC-ENOTHE Congress in Galway 15 – 19 June 2016, here are some important events that are taking place. We will be extremely pleased to see you at these specific ENOTHE sessions that we have included within the programme.
Thursday 16 June
- 17.40 in the Anderson Theatre – Pre General Assembly – this session will focus on the proposed 5 Year ENOTHE Strategy (maximum 1 hour)
- 17.40 in the D’Arcy Thompson Theatre – ENOTHE Student Forum (maximum 1 hour)
Friday 17 June
- 17.30 in the Anderson Theatre – Pre General Assembly – this session will partly focus on the 2016 Finance budget to date, the proposed 2017 budget and discussions about developing a robust financial plan to support the proposed 5 Year ENOTHE Strategy (maximum 1 hour)
- 17.30 in the D’Arcy Thompson Theatre – ENOTHE Student Forum (maximum 1 hour)
Saturday 18 June 13.50 onwards in the O’Flaherty Theatre
- Hanneke van Bruggen Lecture delivered by Sylvie Meyer (see programme keynote speaker information on both the Joint COTEC-ENOTHE Congress and ENOTHE websites)
- 2017 Annual Meeting hosts present Zagreb, Croatia 26 – 28 October 2017
- The General Assembly
We look forward to seeing you at these sessions – please come and support the ENOTHE network
The COTEC-ENOTHE Joint Congress 2016 programme has now been released
Please click here to open the link to the programme
-or- go to the Joint Congress website
The Earlybird Registration Deadline for the COTEC & ENOTHE Joint Congress 2016 has been extended to the 14th March 2016.
For more details see the Joint Congress Website