The application deadline for new ENOTHE projects is September
All ENOTHE members are equally entitled to apply for project seed support. Do you have an idea for a project that contributes proactively to OT education?
You can find more about the application on the following pages:
-Guidelines for Establishing and Funding ENOTHE Project
-Application for ENOTHE Project
For those of you who are able to attend the Joint COTEC-ENOTHE Congress in Galway 15 – 19 June 2016, here are some important events that are taking place. We will be extremely pleased to see you at these specific ENOTHE sessions that we have included within the programme.
Thursday 16 June
- 17.40 in the Anderson Theatre – Pre General Assembly – this session will focus on the proposed 5 Year ENOTHE Strategy (maximum 1 hour)
- 17.40 in the D’Arcy Thompson Theatre – ENOTHE Student Forum (maximum 1 hour)
Friday 17 June
- 17.30 in the Anderson Theatre – Pre General Assembly – this session will partly focus on the 2016 Finance budget to date, the proposed 2017 budget and discussions about developing a robust financial plan to support the proposed 5 Year ENOTHE Strategy (maximum 1 hour)
- 17.30 in the D’Arcy Thompson Theatre – ENOTHE Student Forum (maximum 1 hour)
Saturday 18 June 13.50 onwards in the O’Flaherty Theatre
- Hanneke van Bruggen Lecture delivered by Sylvie Meyer (see programme keynote speaker information on both the Joint COTEC-ENOTHE Congress and ENOTHE websites)
- 2017 Annual Meeting hosts present Zagreb, Croatia 26 – 28 October 2017
- The General Assembly
We look forward to seeing you at these sessions – please come and support the ENOTHE network
The COTEC-ENOTHE Joint Congress is now less than 2 months away. Organisation is in full swing and the buzz is building.
The vast majority of ENOTHE membership has been processed for 2016. The new directory list has been put together and now we are waiting to hear back from the last few members before we post the new directory in the members area of the website.
The 2016 membership period is now open.
In the next few days a email be sent out to all existing members with renewal details.
Contributing Members and Individual Members can access the updated links through our Membership website pages.
As many of you will be aware in June 2016 we have a Joint Congress with COTEC. For this reason the membership renewal period has been brought forward in comparison to previous years. This is so members can take advantage of the discounted members rates for registration to the Joint Congress.
There will be a period of invoicing available to those who cannot access the online shop between February and April.
For more membership information please email us at email@example.com