Would you like a source and outlet for debate and research about OT Education?
An international group of OT Educators are working to establish the Journal of Occupational Therapy Education. Contact us if you would also like to be involved.
For those of you who are able to attend the Joint COTEC-ENOTHE Congress in Galway 15 – 19 June 2016, here are some important events that are taking place. We will be extremely pleased to see you at these specific ENOTHE sessions that we have included within the programme.
Thursday 16 June
- 17.40 in the Anderson Theatre – Pre General Assembly – this session will focus on the proposed 5 Year ENOTHE Strategy (maximum 1 hour)
- 17.40 in the D’Arcy Thompson Theatre – ENOTHE Student Forum (maximum 1 hour)
Friday 17 June
- 17.30 in the Anderson Theatre – Pre General Assembly – this session will partly focus on the 2016 Finance budget to date, the proposed 2017 budget and discussions about developing a robust financial plan to support the proposed 5 Year ENOTHE Strategy (maximum 1 hour)
- 17.30 in the D’Arcy Thompson Theatre – ENOTHE Student Forum (maximum 1 hour)
Saturday 18 June 13.50 onwards in the O’Flaherty Theatre
- Hanneke van Bruggen Lecture delivered by Sylvie Meyer (see programme keynote speaker information on both the Joint COTEC-ENOTHE Congress and ENOTHE websites)
- 2017 Annual Meeting hosts present Zagreb, Croatia 26 – 28 October 2017
- The General Assembly
We look forward to seeing you at these sessions – please come and support the ENOTHE network
WFOT has published a dedicated website for the 2018 Congress
This website is the primary place for all information about Congress 2018 in Cape Town South Africa, 21 – 25 May 2018. Here you will be able to:
- Register your interest to receive updates about the Congress
- Submit suggestions for Keynote and Invited Speakers
- Find information about the Scientific Programme, Venue, Tours, Social Programme
- And much more as information is updated
The COTEC-ENOTHE Joint Congress 2016 programme has now been released
Please click here to open the link to the programme
-or- go to the Joint Congress website
The COTEC-ENOTHE Joint Congress is now less than 2 months away. Organisation is in full swing and the buzz is building.
The vast majority of ENOTHE membership has been processed for 2016. The new directory list has been put together and now we are waiting to hear back from the last few members before we post the new directory in the members area of the website.