The application deadline for new ENOTHE projects is September
All ENOTHE members are equally entitled to apply for project seed support. Do you have an idea for a project that contributes proactively to OT education?
You can find more about the application on the following pages:
-Guidelines for Establishing and Funding ENOTHE Project
-Application for ENOTHE Project
The final version of the ENOTHE Strategy 2016 – 2020 is now available under ENOTHE Documents.
This reflects the networks desire to be mindful of European policy and the need to be more strategic and proactive in addressing health, social and educational issues across the European region.
This strategy document will enable members to participate in discussions and development of yearly action plans for the strategic period.
– Click here to view
It is most unfortunate for the profession of OT in India that the Occupational Therapists remain unregulated, which has contributed to the deplorable state of the profession.
Kindly go through this link and sign the petition to support AIOTA.
Would you like a source and outlet for debate and research about OT Education?
An international group of OT Educators are working to establish the Journal of Occupational Therapy Education. Contact us if you would also like to be involved.
Bethan Collins: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carol Hills: email@example.com
For those of you who are able to attend the Joint COTEC-ENOTHE Congress in Galway 15 – 19 June 2016, here are some important events that are taking place. We will be extremely pleased to see you at these specific ENOTHE sessions that we have included within the programme.
Thursday 16 June
- 17.40 in the Anderson Theatre – Pre General Assembly – this session will focus on the proposed 5 Year ENOTHE Strategy (maximum 1 hour)
- 17.40 in the D’Arcy Thompson Theatre – ENOTHE Student Forum (maximum 1 hour)
Friday 17 June
- 17.30 in the Anderson Theatre – Pre General Assembly – this session will partly focus on the 2016 Finance budget to date, the proposed 2017 budget and discussions about developing a robust financial plan to support the proposed 5 Year ENOTHE Strategy (maximum 1 hour)
- 17.30 in the D’Arcy Thompson Theatre – ENOTHE Student Forum (maximum 1 hour)
Saturday 18 June 13.50 onwards in the O’Flaherty Theatre
- Hanneke van Bruggen Lecture delivered by Sylvie Meyer (see programme keynote speaker information on both the Joint COTEC-ENOTHE Congress and ENOTHE websites)
- 2017 Annual Meeting hosts present Zagreb, Croatia 26 – 28 October 2017
- The General Assembly
We look forward to seeing you at these sessions – please come and support the ENOTHE network