24th ENOTHE Annual Meeting 2018
At the end of 2017 Annual Meeting we introduced the hosts of the 2018 Annual Meeting, Escola Superior de Saúde do Alcoitão (ESSA), Portugal. The host lead is Silvia Martins and the meeting will take place on 4-6 October 2018.
The Escola Superior de Saúde do Alcoitão (ESSA) is a private higher education establishment and is a pioneer in Portugal in the training of occupational therapists, physical therapists and speech therapists. It is located in the Estoril-Cascais-Sintra triangle, next to the Rehabilitation Medicine Centre in Alcoitão – Alcabideche.
The title of the meeting is “Learning from the past and shaping future education for OT“.
The call for abstracts will go out in February 2018.
The themes for the abstracts concentrate on:
1) European Year of Cultural Heritage
- Where the OT past meets the OT future
- Celebrating broad diversity of cultural heritages
- Belonging to a common European space
2) Educate the educators – Internationalisation of Curriculum
- Internationalised learning outcomes: 21st century skills competences
- Interprofessional teaching & learning & assessment
- Joint programmes: connecting bachelor, master: allied health
- Personalized learning & teaching generation Y and Z (why?)
3) Health 2020 – 2030
- Health inequalities
- Sustainable development goals
- Strategic reasoning
- Integrated health care