Thank you to all applicants and reviewers for their motivation and collaboration!
We are pleased to announce that the 2022 ECOLE Project Recipient is:
“Co-creation of sustainable and culturally relevant high quality Occupational therapy education in Mongolia”
Mongolian National University of Medical Sciences
2022 INSTRUCTIONS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION:
Who can apply?
All registered students and/or teachers working at ENOTHE member institutions
What type of projects will be funded?
Projects intended to explore, develop, or test activities related to:
- Development of the OT curriculum, courses, or pedagogical methods (e.g., learning activities, assessments)
- Internationalization of the curriculum (e.g., teachers/ students exchange, learning activities with other institutions within the same country or international)
- Development of practice or fieldwork (e.g., emerging field practices, interchanges)
The maximum amount that can be applied for is 7000 EURO for the entire project period (2 years max.). This amount can be awarded fully to one project or divided to a maximum of two smaller projects, depending on the scope and quality of the proposed projects within the call. The amount awarded can be used for salary/time for those organizing/conducting the project, indirect cost and/or activities related to the project. There is no minimum or maximum of co-applicants allowed as long as they are studying/working at ENOTHE member institutions.
Requirements to apply:
- Applicants need to study or work at ENOTHE member institutions during the submission of the application and expected project start.
- The awarded amount can be only used within the first 2 years. At the end of this period, a finance report needs to be sent to ENOTHE with all original invoices. Any amount that was not spent during the first 2 years should be returned to ENOTHE.
- The awarded applicants need to present their project results/reflections at the ENOTHE Annual meeting or Webinar at the end of the 2 years. They also need to send a short summary (max. 3 pages) of the project results/reflection to be uploaded at the ENOTHE website.
Applicants should briefly describe the following items (max. 3 pages, text size 12 points, Times New Roman), and submit their application in Word to email@example.com until May 27, 2022, at 12 noon CET
- Title of the project and names of the applicants (universities and titles)
- Project rationale/background
- Contribution and significance of the project for the development of OT education or teaching and how it contributes to it (see e.g., ECOLE values)
- Planned reporting and communication of the project and results
- The amount applied for should have a realistic connection with the project plan. If applying for partial financing of larger projects, justify how the project’s cost complements other project funds
- Relevance to OT education or teaching, e.g., ECOLE values
- Quality of the project in general
- Feasibility (realistic budget, according to implementation framework and resources)
- Dissemination of project results
- Announcement of the Call April Newsletter
- Deadline for applications May 27, 2022, at 12 noon CET
- Communication of the awarded project(s) 17 June 2022
- Projects are expected to start at the end of August/September 2022