SPOTeurope is a platform created to encourage and increase the connection between OT students from all over Europe. The idea behind the creation of the board was conceived during one of ENOTHE’s student meetings back in 2014. SPOTeurope is run by students for students!
- You can always visit our website where you can find informative links about us or topics discussed during different events, such as the #STAYHOME
- Sharing your experiences, knowledge and ideas is now easily accessible just by contacting SPOTeurope’s blogger. A blog is posted monthly on our website where you can be featured by sending out a draft blog regarding internships, studying abroad, experiences or anything OT related!
- SPOTeurope is also very active on many social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. You can contribute to the weekly context by sending OT-related memes, what your day looks like as an OT student or, maybe what you did for your selfcare Sunday! Such context can be seen on the platforms mentioned above and is a great way to connect and express yourself!
- Last but not least, you can become a Student Representative and/or create a new mini SPOTeurope. If you are interested in any of that or want to know more feel free to email SPOTeurope’s outreach. This will enable you to promote occupational therapy and internationalize with people from all over Europe (and beyond!)
However, if you do not have time for any of this, you can always help promote SPOTeurope just by sharing this flyer, an action much appreciated by the board!
The current board is consisted of the president [Cassandra Christianen], the vise-president [Natalie Pickering], the student board member [Vanessa Röck], the outreach coordinator [Emma Rodrigues], the social media lead [Bruna Bastos], the event coordinator [Julie Valckx] and the blogger [Emmanouela Kanetaki]. You can always learn more about us by visiting our website.
- member of SPOTeurope’s sounding board;
- creating a Mini SPOT at your university to increase internationalisation.
If you are interested in any of the roles or have any questions feel free to send an email to: email@example.com. Please be advised to include your name, region, university/college and year of study.