25th ENOTHE Annual Meeting 2019
The 25th ENOTHE Annual Meeting will take place on 17 – 19 October 2019, hosted by the Department of Occupational Therapy, Metropolitan College, Athens, Greece.
THEME 1: Sustainability in OT EDUCATION
Abstracts that present or discuss educational methods, issues and processes related to OT education that develops closely together new ways of improving student engagement and sustainable learning.
• Digital Education and Health (e-learning, blended learning, e-communication, and innovative technologies)
• Knowledge Assurance (assessments)
• Student mentoring & coaching
• Living labs
• Inter professional Education
• Development of international and intercultural competence
• Research Education and Occupational Science
• Education for Research (at different cycles-1st, 2nd and 3rd )
• Curriculum development and ENOTHE Academy (teaching the teachers)
• Quality assurance of Practice placement & Service Learning
• Capacity development: ENOTHE Academy. Teachers’ further education: what is needed for the future to manage the challenges and to create sustainable education?
• Educational Scholarship
THEME 2: Sustainable and innovative matters in the Curriculum. Preparing students for the future.
Abstracts that present or discuss educational methods, issues and processes related to the development of OT curriculum that respond to societal challenges.
• Emerging fields
• Urban Development
• OT and technology
• Community work
• Interprofessional and intercultural
• Humanitarian crisis
• Service level modules
• Displaced people
• People in poverty
• Physical disruption
• Eco disruption and climate change (earthquakes, fires floating etc).