During the last week of January, a meeting with the Occupational Therapy-Europe group took place. The meeting consisted of presidents and vice-presidents of ENOTHE & COTEC and the president and vice-president of the standing committee of ROTOS (Research in Occupational Therapy and Occupational Science). It provided the opportunity to exchange views and plan the next steps. Also during that week, a meeting including the standing committee of ROTOS took place. The steps that ROTOS will take during 2018 are as follows:
- Continue to evolve ROTOS using a bottom up approach.
- Develop and update ROTOS area of OT-EU website.
- Identify and apply for approach EU grants.
- Establishment of Pilot Projects.
- Co-ordinate the development for OT/OS information papers on topics and health conditions, for example which have been identified by the EU as a priority or commissioned by OT-EU.
More updates soon will come at the OT-Europe Website: http://www.oteurope.eu/research/
From left to right the ROTOS standing committee: Naomi Hankinson (Link to COTEC Board), Panagiotis Siaperas (Link to ENOTHE Board), Esther Steultjens (ROTOS Chair), Alison Laver-Fawcett (ROTOS Vice Chair) and Niall Turner (not in the picture).