Call for applications – OT-Europe Congress Participation Grant
Occupational Therapy Europe will through the OT-Europe Congress Participation Grant support financially four Occupational Therapy students by paying their participation fees to the 2nd COTEC-ENOTHE Congress 2021.
The Congress will be held virtually September 15-18, 2021.
The OT-Europe Congress Participation Grant covers the registration fee for the Congress which includes:
- Online access to all parts to the scientific program and technical support for all parts of the program
- E-book of abstracts
- Electronically accessible overview of the program
COTEC, ENOTHE, ROTOS and OT-Europe will each select one grant recipient.
Criteria for nominations for the ENOTHE share of Grant is the following:
- the nominee should be actively involved within SPOTeurope (e.g. within a mini SPOT, as student representative)
- the nominee from low-income country will have a priority
- the nominee should write a motivation letter with max 150 in support of the nomination
Application should be sent to email@example.com by May 29, 2021.
Recipients will be announced May 31, 2021 and all applicants will be contacted by this date.
The recipient will be registered by OT-Europe and will receive the registration details to her/his email. The registration link is personal and should not be shared with another person.
ENOTHE and SPOTeurope Boards