Dear members, colleagues, authors and participants,
The Scientific Committee is very pleased to announce that the workshop leaders of the OT-Europe workshops have managed to plan great sessions towards the congress.
The themes of the workshops are very relevant to the overarching theme on resilience and reflect the contemporary ‘state of the art’ expertise in Occupational Therapy research, education and practice. Workshop leaders have been asked the difficult task and effort to merge several abstracts into a joint session, deepening the theme.
The program is as follows:
OT-Europe Workshop Interdisciplinary Delirium
- 8thJuly; Thursday ; 16:00 – 18:00 CET
- Lead: Dr. Christian Pozzi (SUPSI – University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland)
OT-Europe Workshop E-Health
- 31stAugust; Tuesday; 15:00CET
- Lead: Dr. Susanne Guidetti (Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm)
OT-Europe Workshop Health Literacy
- 1stSeptember; Wednesday ; 15:00 – 18:00 CET
- Lead: Eva Denysiuk (COTEC)
OT-Europe Workshop School-Based OT
- 9thSeptember; Thursday ; 15.00 – 18.00 CET
- Lead: Dr. Debbie Kramer-Roy (Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences)
OT-Europe Workshop Displaced Persons
- 10th September 2021; Friday ; 16:00 – 19:00 CET
- Lead: MS. Nadine Blankvoort (Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences)
The pre-congress OT-Europe workshops have limited capacity and only registered participants of the congress can sign-up and participate (for free). So please, if you are interested, register for the conference first here and subsequently register for the workshops here. Since the workshops are organised and hosted by ENOTHE and COTEC, their platforms (Teams or Zoom) will be used to stream the events.
With these workshops, Occupational Therapy Europe makes a first, but important step towards the celebration of the register of experts. During the virtual congress there will be an OT-Europe Expert session in which the outcome of the workshops will be summarized and shared and next steps will be taken to let these areas develop in the congress, after the congress and even more in the future.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact: email@example.com
There are great online exhibit possibilities for sponsors, so do not forget to check out the new Prospectus on the congress website and spread the word. Follow the updates and deadlines closely on the conference website.
On behalf of both boards, the Organising and Scientific Committees we wish you all the best for now and are looking very much forward to meet you all online!
Soemitro Poerbodipoero (ENOTHE President) & Anu Söderström (COTEC President)